Wednesday 13 August 2014

Blogust Day 9- Vanilla Cupcakes


I'm back with another recipe for you all! Today I'm letting you in on my recipe for vanilla cupcakes. These are a great base if you want to get fancy with your cake decorating, or if you just wake up craving cupcakes, like I often do!

The recipe is really simple and very very quick to do. It makes 12 cupcakes.

You will need:
110g butter softened at room temperature
100g caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1-2 tbsp milk

Step 1
Preheat your oven to 180C and line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases.
Step 2
Cream the butter and sugar till pale. Gradually add the eggs. Stir in the vanilla extract.
Step 3
Add the baking powder to the flour then gently fold in to the mixture.
Step 4
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Insert a skewer or cocktail stick- if this comes out clean your cupcakes are ready.
Step 5
Set aside to cool for around 15 minutes.
Step 6
Decorate as desired.

And there you have it! Like I said these are super simple and quick to make. Send me pictures if you use the recipe! Also, let me know if you'd like to see more recipes from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment