Friday 8 August 2014

Blogust Day 6-Charlie's Chatter #2- Chopping off my hair!

For a while now I've been debating chopping off my hair. The last time I went to the hairdressers back in February I chickened out and reverted to my go-to style- long hair with a blunt full fat fringe. (see below)


Now it's summer I got really bored of the fringe, so decided to grow it out and completely change up my hair. Woo, decisiveness! So last week into the salon I wandered, seeking a collarbone skimming semi A line bob and out I emerged looking like this!




My hair pre-cut was around my waist, so I've lost a good 13-15 inches in length, which is A LOT! 

What do you guys think of my new style?

I'll be doing a hair styling post within the next few weeks to let you guys know what products I'm using and how I'm styling my LOB (long bob).

Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment