Monday 25 August 2014

Blogust Day 17- Music Monday #4

Hello and welcome to the fourth and final (sad face) Music Monday of Blogust. I can't believe it's already coming to an end. For my final instalment of music chatter I thought I'd speak about an album that's actually been around for a little while, but I still love and listen to all the time. So here we go, today is the turn of To Lose My Life by White Lies.


First up, a little info about the band; White Lies are a "post-punk" indie rock band from London. The trio have 3 albums to their name, with To Lose My Life being the first, released back in 2008. 

The album includes 10 tracks:
Death
To Lose My Life
A Place To Hide
Fifty On Our Foreheads
Unfinished Business
E.S.T
From The Stars
Farewell To The Fairground
Nothing To Give
The Price of Love

The music on this album ranges from some really rocky almost aggressive songs such as Unfinished Business, to much quieter sombre tunes such as Nothing To Give. Like I said, I really really love the whole album and listen to it very frequently, but my favourites are probably Death, Unfinished Business, Farewell To The Fairground and Nothing To Give. This is one of those albums that I know I'll still be listening to years from now as it's just that good. 

So that brings Music Monday to an end..I hope you've enjoyed my music related ramblings this month, I may even bring Music Monday back at some point in the future...




No comments:

Post a Comment