Tuesday 19 August 2014

Blogust Day 13- AuGuest #3

Top 5 Under £5
Hi everyone, I'm Bethany from thebusybee39.blogspot.co.uk. I am a teen blogger and I blog about all sorts of different things including fashion, beauty, crafting and cooking. Today I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 under £5. I am very excited to be guest posting on Charlie's blog. So lets get in to the post....
Collection-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer
Concealer is an essential for me as it can cover a multitude of sins! You have probably already heard a lot about the collection one as it is a bit of a beauty bloggers favourite! It is a really great concealer, it has quite a thick constancy and is great for covering up those little(or maybe not so little!) pimples. 
I do find however that it creases on me under the eyes(other people have said its fine for them though!)...so if anyone has any good recommendations of a great brighting under eye concealer I am all ears!..
Rimmel-Stay-Matte-Powder
Being an oily skin girl means powder is another essential for stopping me looking like a grease ball all day! This rimmel one is great at keeping me matte, it is very finely milled so it won't look cakey and for £3.99(currently on offer for £2.99 in superdrug) it is a steal!
MUA Undress Me Too Palette - £4.00
MUA-Undress-Me-Too-Palette-Swatches
Well well well...I love this palette so much! I use this every single time I put eye-shadow on! It is really well pigmented has good staying power - its just amazing. The swatches I have done on the left are all done with just one swipe and so could be built up way more if you wanted too. For £4.00 I don't know why you wouldn't have this in your make up collection. Oh and did I mention it is a dupe for the naked 2 palette?!
Natural-Collection-Juicy-Lips-Lipgloss
You have got to love a lippie! These are an absolute steal for £1.99, they smell lush and last really well. They also don't do that really annoying thing where when they wear off you get left with a rim of colour around the edge of your lips like some other budget brands do. I have the colours Caramel Shortbread(top) and Vanilla(bottom).
Rimmel-60-Second-Nail-Polish
You have got to love some nail polish! I really like nail polish it is probably the make up item I have the most of! These ones are great as they only take 60 seconds to dry so you don't have the 10 minute wait until you can do anything like you would normally have. I have the colours 50 Shades Of Pink(Left) and Green With Envy(Right).
I would also like to just put in an honourable mention of the Barry M Nail Polishes - £2.99. I have never really believed the hype around these until I tried one at my friends house...Now I am thinking they are a brand I need to investigate....my poor bank account!
So there you have it. My top 5 under £5 I hope you have found some great budget products that you will love! I would just like to say thank you again to Charlie for letting me guest post on her blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading it!
Want to see more of me??! Check out my Blog,  Google + , Pinterest, follow me on bloglovin or email me on thebusybee39@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment