Friday 22 August 2014

Blogust Day 16- My Handbag Survival Kit


As unexciting as it looks, there are some things that a girl just needs to have in her bag. After years of throwing things randomly in my bag, then digging around the bottom desperately searching for an nail file, I finally decided to grab the bits that I really need and pop them into a sort of survival kit. Now this pouch is all I need to throw in what ever bag I'm using and I know I'm safe.

The pouch itself is a Liz Earle waterproof jobby that comes with the wonderful Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.
Inside you'll find:
a hand cream- currently the L'occitane Cocoa one, sadly limited edition
any medication you might need- hayfever pills (damn you pollen!) and ibuprofen (for the pesky headaches)
hair ties
bobby pins
a hair clip
a safety pin- just in case anything rips
a pressed powder-I'm currently using the Collection Pressed Powder and a makeup brush
a nail file
q tips or baby buds as us Brits call them
a concealer - MAC Studio Finish NW20
a foundation sample- I say sample because it's small and compact therefore easy to carry around. Sometimes you want something a little more blendable than a thick concealer. I'm carrying around the Dior Capture Totale at the moment, because it's great for layering over existing makeup.
my Travelo- it's holding Euphoria by Clavin Klein as that is my signature scent. 
a lip product- either go for a lip balm or a sheer lipstick; something that's easy to throw on the lips without a mirror.

That's what's in my "Survival Kit". What are you hand bag survival essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment