Monday 11 August 2014

Blogust Day 7- Music Monday #2

Welcome back to Music Monday! This week I'm coming at you with another debut album..this time in the form of Days Are Gone, by Haim.



Haim are a pop/rock trio from California consisting of Este, Danielle and Alana, all of whom are sisters. I love them because there serve up just the right amount of punchy lyrics and rocky numbers with a few quieter more emotional songs thrown in there too.  This is another album that I've had on repeat since I discovered it.

The album includes thirteen tracks:
Falling
Forever
The Wire
If I Could Change Your Mind
Honey & I
Don't Save Me
Days Are Gone
My Song 5
Go Slow
Let Me Go
Running If You Call My Name
Send Me Down
Edge

So far my favourites are probably The Wire, Days Are Gone and Go Slow. You'll have probably heard a few of Haim's songs, especially the incredibly popular Falling and My Song 5, but I'd really recommend you check out the rest of the album. It's really worth listening to. 

What music are you guys currently enjoying?


No comments:

Post a Comment