Friday 1 August 2014

Blogust Day 1- Charlie's Chatter #1

SURPRISE! Hello to you all and welcome to August and day one of Blogust! This month I'm going to be posting every week day of the month- that's a whopping 21 posts this month, rather than the normal 4!!
To keep things interesting I'm introducing all different kinds of series here on CC&B.
On Mondays can expect Music Monday where I'll have a good old natter about music I'm loving currently and think you should discover too!
Every Tuesday of the month there will be an AuGuest post- I'm really excited about this one- I have four wonderful beauty and fashion bloggers that are going to be guest posting over here- we've got some great posts lined up for you all!
Wednesdays will be something random from me, probably a bit of beauty chatter or a product review- I'm a beauty junkie, I just couldn't help myself!
Thursdays for the month of Blogust are going to be #TBT- I'm going to be talking you through some one the most iconic beauty figures of yesteryear and helping you recreate their looks.
And finally, on Fridays comes the turn of Charlie's Chatter..This will be my chance to just have a good old chatter about what ever is on my mind that day...I've also got some pretty important changes coming up in the month of August which I'll be talking to you about at some point.
So there you have it, the plan for Blogust!
I hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am..Let me know if you have any requests for throughout the month. Let's make August a cracker!


No comments:

Post a Comment