Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blogust Day 18- AuGuest #4

 This post has been contributed by Rebecca from www.rebeccadaviesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

I am simply letting you all know my plans and what has been going on, I am going self employed as you could tell from my last post, but I am planning on doing some makeup workshops around the u.k. That is definitely something I want to do, I also love teaching make up and even sfx. They are quite popular when I teach them, so I thought why not?! Lets take this around different places. Its a way to build up contacts and network with more people/companies.




I recently ran a workshop with Red Dreams on CATS THE MUSICAL SFX makeup and hair, which was amazing, it was really nice to teach people how they can create the hair and the make up for the musical. I am already planning on another workshop with Red Dreams. Just based on Natural and Event make up, which is highly requested by people I work with and people who participated in the workshop.









I also met the super The Ramona Flowers with a few of my friends on Friday just gone in Hartlepool. It was such a good experience to go through. I watched their sound check which I absolutely loved, met the tour manager and watched the gig! It was such a good experience. It made me think more about doing make up for bands etc.. Here's a very cute picture  of us all with the band..  * awww* 




I also took part in a workshop for the deaf community. Called 'Sing & Sign'. It was an amazing couple of days, I learned how to do sign language. It was such a good informative few days, I learned so much, got to meet many people from it. We then performed in a sing and sign performance which was truly brilliant. Im so proud of myself for taking part..






So this was a little round up of everything from the past few days, so it has definitely been a busy week! Its on going though as I have a lot to plan for this week! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment