Wednesday 1 July 2015

Welcome to....100 Days of Happiness

For those of you that don't know, 100 Days of Happiness is a sort of challenge. Whether it be through a written log/ journal, or through photographs, the aim is to take a picture, or write about something that makes you happy everyday for 100 days. It's a great exercise that helps you really reflect on happiness and positivity. Your happy thing can be literally anything. Big or small, as long as it makes you happy that day, then it counts!

Today I am starting my 100 Days of Happiness....This is definitely going to be tricky, as 100 days takes us right through to October, but I'm going to do my best to keep on track and not miss any days out! 

I'll be posting all of my 100 Days of Happiness photos on my Instagram account, which you can follow here but I'll also be doing a monthly round up on my blog, every thirty days or so, just in case you miss anything! 

I'd love it if you'd join in a post your pictures either on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #100DAYSOFHAPPINESS so we can all see what is making everyone happy! 

Here goes day one.....


No comments:

Post a Comment