Friday 24 July 2015

Product Rave: Model Co Eye Liner




I'm back with another product rave! Today the product I'm telling you about it the Model Co Black Eye Pencil- a classic black pencil eye liner. It's really pigmented, super easy to apply and doesn't smudge. It also still has that slightly creamy powder texture to it, rather than the even creamier gel formulations such as the Rimmel Scandal Eyes liners, which can get a bit too smudgey if you arent careful.

I've been enjoying using this as an altervative to liquid liner. I use the pencil to tight line my upper lash line which makes them look thicker and darker than they actually are. I then draw the tiniest wing at the end of my lash line, which gives a subtle but defined effect. Great if you aren't very confident with liquid liner or find that is is too harsh for you!

The eye liner itself retails as £14, so it is more of a premium product, but I think it's great value for money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment