Sunday 19 July 2015

My new bag.


I wouldn't really say that I was in the market for a new bag, however, after coming home for the summer due to finishing uni for the year I've been having routine clear outs of all the crap that I've managed to accumulate at home. This involved throwing LOADS of stuff away, including several bags that I'd either not used in yonks or were seriously out of date fashion wise. I always used to be a big bag kinda gal. It must be some sort of security blanket thing- I was safe in the knowledge that I had EVERYTHING that I might need at some point. Of course this was killing my shoulders and back, so recently I've been reaching for smaller shoulder bags that can also be used as clutches. Going through my collection I had a couple of black bags that suited this description and a tatty old tan one. Into the bin the tan one went and then I stumbled across this little cobalt blue beauty. Non my usual choice of colour for a bag, but I though a pop of colour would be great seeing as my wardrobe is predominantly monochrome.

I had actually spotted this bag a while back but for one reason or another didn't go for it. But then I found it in the sale...Knocked down from the original price of £20 to to just £5. With a Channel-esque double flap design and not-too-long shoulder strap I decided it would be coming home with me. What's even better is that when I got to the till it transpired that I was also able to get student discount, bring my brand new bag down to the fab price of £4.50. I couldn't say no!

What do you think of brightly coloured bags? I'll be doing a What's in My Bag post soon, so keep your eyes peeled!


No comments:

Post a Comment