Monday 13 July 2015

Product Rave: Maybelline Express Remover


I thought I'd start another little series of posts here on my blog which will be short snappy little posts telling you about things that I'm trying that I'm absolutely loving. Sometimes I don't want to wait until my monthly favourites to tell you about all the great things I've been using.

I'm kicking off my first product rave with the Maybelline Express Remover. This is one of those sponges in a jar that is soaked with nail polish remover. A simple concept, but it works brilliantly. 
I like to keep on top of my nail polish, and don't often have bare nails. With this in mind, I need something that will quickly take off my old polish, without leaving a stain, so I can move on to my next colour. 

I literally dip my nail in the pot, do about a half turn with my finger, pull it out and it's completely clean! No residue, no streaks and no stains. This Maybelline one is about a pound cheaper than the Bourjois offering and works just as well. 

I'll definitely be re-purchasing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment