Tuesday 25 August 2015

Product Rave: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub


Welcome back to my second instalment of my Product Rave series. Today I'm talking about the wonderous little product that is the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. Everyone that has tried it loves it, because it works so well and is so easy to use. 

The lip scrub comes in a few different flavours including Mint Juleps and Popcorn, but I decided to go for the Bubblegum flavour. I scoop out a little bit of the scrub, pop it on to my lips, rub my lips together and then use my finger to really scrub the product into my lips. I finish up my rinsing my mouth area with cool water to wash it off. 

My lips are left super smooth and ready for any lip product, no matter how drying. I'll definitely be continuing to use this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment