Wednesday 19 August 2015

Product Rave: Liz Earle Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion



I had this product in my stash for a while before I actually used it. I found the name to be a little confusing..What was this actually for? A few times after a long day at uni or after a bit too much laptop time I'd soak a few cotton pads in the stuff and let that sit over closed eyes for a few minutes and that felt great, but I was sure there was a better use for the product. So I tried it as an eye make up remover. And that's when I really fell in love.

The scent is uber soothing as it's so herby and fresh and I'm not sure why, but this liquid always seems to be really cold, no matter where I keep it in the house, so it's super refreshing on the eyes. I just soak a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for a few seconds and that pretty much gets everything off. Another quick few swipes around the lashes and my eyes are totally clear.

What I especially love about this product is that it gets everything off without leaving an oil behind. My lids feel totally clean and I don't wake up with eyeliner or mascara still on my eyes in the morning!

Have you tried Eye Bright? What's your favourite eye makeup remover?


No comments:

Post a Comment