Monday 31 August 2015

August Glossy Box


I'm brand new to the world of subscription boxes, so you may already be fed up of hearing what everyone is getting every month, but I wanted to share my box with you as I think there are some interesting products in there. This wont be a review at all as I've barely tried anything yet, I'm literally just sharing with you what I've received.

Manna Kadar Conditioning Lash Primer- A classic white lash primer. I've used this a few times so far and I really like it!

Mememe Lip Glide- This is one of those chubby lip pencil type products. This month's colour is a matte coral. Whilst the shade isn't really my thing, I really like the texture of the product.

Emite Colour Blush- This is a pro Swedish brand- the quality seems great and this is a full size product. Very impressed.

Noabay Cleansing Face Toner- Totally organic, super fresh and kind to skin. You can't go wrong with a great toner.

Sass Purifying Cleanser- This is branded as an "intimate cleanser". May not be your thing but give it a go, you might enjoy it!




1 comment: