Sunday 21 September 2014

I'm a rubbish blogger.

No beauty post today, which is why I'm a rubbish blogger. Somehow I managed to post (pretty much) every day in August yet I totally screwed up planning an ordinary post. Just one post a week. How hard can it be?! 

I could make excuses about how busy I've been getting ready for uni and moving out, but I haven't. I've been reading, seeing friends, catching up on X Factor and shopping (I've done rather a lot of the later). Woops.

Okay so here's what's going to happen. Next week (as in this Sunday) along with my monthly favourites there will also be the post that was meant to go up today, a homeware haul.

I may also do a fashion haul too some time soon as I've bought so much STUFF. 

That's it from me for now, see you on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment