Sunday 8 June 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hello everyone! This week I'm coming at you with the Beauty Scenario Tag, created by the lovely Lily from lilypebbbles.co.uk. So without further ado, let's get cracking.

1- You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high-end and one drugstore. Which do you keep? 
This is such a hard question! There are so many fab bases up for grabs right now. I would probably go for Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua for my high-end base as I love it. I'm definitely more of a light/medium coverage kinda gal these days. From what I've tried and tested in the drugstore, I'd probably go for the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, as it's very similar to the Chanel one!

2-You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
IGNORE!! I can just about tell my mum or my friends and I'd find it quite uncomfortable being told myself, even though someone is saying it to be kind. An interview is definitely not the situation to be making your interviewer feel uncomfortable.

3- You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick. Which one do you go for?
This is actually quite a new discovery for me, but the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 01. It's my perfect pillarbox red and makes me feel instantly glam and put together.

4- You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup different?
Well, I'm still a teenager myself (18) so I'm thinking back to my early teen years. I would have to tell myself to put the straighteners down!! Back in the day I was all about the super straight shoulder length hair, which did look good, but in recent years I've been embracing my natural waves and realise they suit me more.
As far as makeup goes...I'm not sure I actually would do anything differently. I always used to watch how my mum applied her makeup and never made any crazy moves with blue eye-shadow, so even now looking back at the pictures, I quite like how my makeup was! :)

5- You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie crop. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum crying hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund?
This is hard, because first of all there's no way it would get that short without me stopping the hairdresser! However, I have had a situation similar to this. When I was 12 I thought it was a good idea to let my best-friend (at the time) cut my hair. It was long, beautiful healthy hair around my shoulder. She cropped it around my jaw line!! I said thank you etc, the next day when she left I cried to my mum who quickly took me to the nearest hairdresser to sort it out. The result- a 1920's esque super short, but now tidy bob. I learnt my lesson the hard way. So, in answer to the actual question... Id have to go for a.


6- Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Naked 2, without a doubt. It just has the perfect pix of everything from daytime appropriate neutrals to evening smokey shades. Perfection in a palette.


7- Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I've have to go for a blush I have from Estee Lauder. It's quite on old one called "Peach Perfection". Unfortunately they don't make it any more, so it's literally irreplaceable! It'd be devastated if that disappeared.


8- Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs?
So I hate to be that girl, but if I damage something of someone else's, I would feel obliged to replace it. I would hope that other people would feel the same. I wouldn't dream of ruing someone else's things but I would have to ask them to put right what they'd damaged of mine.


So there you have it, the Beauty Scenario Tag. Let me know if you'd like to see more tags from me. I tag anyone and everyone that would like to give this one a go!




1 comment: