Sunday 13 April 2014

The Nude Nail





Personally, I've never really been a fan of nude nails on myself. On others they look effortlessly chic and naked, on me, I've always felt like they look like I have freakish hands without nails. Probably due to the fact that I usually wear very dark colours on my nails, I'm a Linkin' Park After Dark (OPI) kinda gal.
However, on Thursday whilst raiding the beauty aisles in my local Boots I stumbled across quite possibly, my perfect nude shade. And here's the thing... it ain't even nude. Nor is it any kind of skin colour. It's actually a very dusky pink and comes in the form of "Milkshake" from Collection's Hot Looks line (they dry in 60 seconds, which is perfect for me as I'm so impatient!) For some reason, perhaps because I have a warm undertone to my skin, it just blends into my hands and makes then look well manicured and healthy. I think I'm converted!
Now I've made the scary move into paler nail polishes I feel like experimenting...Maybe a white polish will be next on my list?
What are your favourite shades to wear on your nails? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment