Monday 21 September 2015

Hair Growth with Lee Stafford.


If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that last summer I cut off about 15 inches of my hair and emerged from the salon with a relatively short A line bob, which I absolutely loved. It's was short, it was light and it was quick to dry. This was a major relief after having hair past my waist that was long and thick and would just take ages to do anything with.

A year on, the moment of "I miss my long hair" has finally hit and the time to re-grow my locks is upon me. I'm the kind of person that goes from loving something to loathing it really quickly...Which means that I'm also quite impatient, so I'm doing everything I can to grow my hair out as quickly as possible. I should mention that my hair has actually already grown a fair bit. It's somewhere between my shoulders and my boobs, so it's already long, just no where near long enough.

That where the Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length comes in.

Here is a picture of my hair before I started using the treatment:


I will do an update post when I've finished the treatment, so you can see the full extent of the growth, but for now I can report that it seems to be working!

The treatment itself retails for between £8 and £9 but I managed to pick up two for £10 at Boots, so keep an eye on their offers. I've already used up one tub, and got about 7-8 applications out of it. I used a palm full of the product, worked it all around my hairline, massaged it into my scalp and then worked what was left down the mid-shaft and ends of my hair. I then leave the product on for 5 minutes and rinse out. I should add, you do this step after shampooing and before conditioning.

Like I said earlier I have already noticed a difference, but I'm going to continue with the treatment and see how much progress has occurred once I finish up the second tub.

Do you know of any great hair growth products?






No comments:

Post a Comment