Friday 18 September 2015

A peek inside the September Glossy Box

 





The September Glossy Box landed on my doorstep this morning so I thought I'd go ahead and show you what's inside. Obviously I havent had a chance to actually use the products yet, so keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for an in depth review.
This months box is the style edition, perfectly timed with London Fashion Week, so it promised to be a good box...Here's what's inside....

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder (£12.99)- This is a loose eyeshadow in the shade Whesek (I think). It's a great gunmental grey colour which will work really nicely as a wash of colour all of the lid or really built up for a smokey look. I'm looking froward to trying this out.

To go along with the eyeshadow we have the Eyeshadow Brush Pro from Marsk (£16.70)- This is a synthetic flat shading brush. I'm probably more likely to use this for concealer, as I prefer rounder blending brushes for my eyeshadow, but the quality of the brush feels lovely.

Maria Nila Luminous Colour Masque (£18.95)- This is a super thick hair masque, especially designed for coloured hair. It's sulphate and paraben free AND it's 100% vegan which is super difficult to find in hair products. I've heard good things about this brand so I can't wait to slather this on my hair.

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring (£4.00)- Glossybox have included three of these. They are essentially hair bobbles but in a spiral design to optimise hold but also protect the hair. Not the pretties but promises to be gentle on the hair. They're more expensive than your regular hair ties, but I'll give them a go.

The final product is a Nails Inc nail polish in the shade Battersea Park (£11). This is a straight up khaki nail colour. Khaki is a colour that I'm completely in love with at the moment, however, it wouldn't be my first choice for a nail shade. But, actually seeing this is the flesh has kind of changed my mind. I'll be trying this on my nails today so I'll feature it in a Mani Monday soon and let you know my thoughts on it.

And there we have the September Glossy Box. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Would love to know how you order the glossy box??
    Interesting mix of items to play with.
    Are there any good places you can recommend for great hair accessories...............sure plenty of us will be getting ready to try out "up do's" for the Christmas Party season.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete